Today, I came across something called the Vincent Ehindero Blogger Award. Sounds fun! Thank you Queervisitor for the nomination.
Rules for the Award :-
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and add their blog website
- Answer the questions they have given you.
- Nominate 7 to 10 bloggers of your choice and inform them on one of their blog post.
- Ask them 7 questions.
Questions for nominees if they wish to participate :-
- How were you inspired to start blogging?
- How do you spend time relaxing?
- What country do you live in?
- What are two of your favorite blogging topics?
- What is your favorite food?
- How often do you blog?
- Are you a great cook?
My answers :-
- To be honest, my inspiration for blogging is going to sound weird. I really wanted to be the Vice Sport’s Captain of my school but couldn’t be. I have always loved writing and so I decided to start a blog to express myself. I am quite happy with this decision.
- Hmmm, I usually spend time relaxing by either reading a book, watching non-sensical shows on my phone or writing.
- I live in India but I really want to explore more countries as well.
- Short stories and travel are my favorite blogging topics.
- I seriously cannot decide on my favourite food. I love many dishes in both sweet and sour. I know not a very direct answer.
- I blog roughly twice a month. It depends on my thoughts, experiences or imagination.
- I won’t say that I am a great cook but yeah I can cook and bake with the help of recipes available online. Cooking is one of my favorite hobbies along with writing.
I’d like to nominate the following amazing bloggers :-
- Anavi (Diurnarius)
- Unregretfullyme (Take my Eyes and See)
- Inksfall (Inksfallblog)
- PinkMoon (Everything of Interest)
- Aditi (Aditiclicks)
- Mugdhathegreat (ThinkAwesome)
- Dhwani (Atrangi)
Hey guys! I got nominated for the Vincent Ehindero by a friend. I think this is a great way for bloggers to interact with each other like a forum. And another great news, I have completed an year as a blogger. Enjoy!